TradeHawk just released version 2.3.02. You will be able to find “What’s New?” in our blog at https://www.mytradehawk.com/blog/whats-new/
Here’s what’s new:
- Stock Alerts: right click on any stock in a watchlist to set
- Option Alerts: right click on any option in the Wisp to set
- Auto Setting (Stock Only): automatically determines stops and limit orders and highlights green and red columns to indicate “stop” zones
- Confirmation dialogue box for limit orders placed above (buys) and below (sells) the market. Set in Settings
- Set stock alerts with right click in Room Chat
- New messaging in Event Log
- Strategy Tracker Delete Function: use control and shift keys to choose multiple strategies to delete
- Room Chat: “Always on Top” checkbox. Allows user to get the Room Chat on top of other windows
- Room Chat: right click on a stock post to set an alert to a watchlist
- Stop Limit: when chosen, the stop limit box auto fills with current price and has a drop down box for adjustments
- Stock Tower: price range has been increased to +/- $50 for AMZN-type stocks
- Calculator: has been set into the Hawk Command Center. Fill-in boxes to adjust prices easily. Reset button. Post button to ticket
- Risk Portfolio:
- Right click to set alerts in a watchlist for options and stock positions
- Greek button to toggle between other Greeks
- Closed P&L button has been renamed to Marked to Market. This shows the P&L in your portfolio from the previous day’s close.
- Order Log: in Settings, choose to show dialogue when confirming canceling or placing an order. Now, the dialogue will be affected for canceling from the Order Log
- Avg Price in Risk Portfolio now changes the “Value” column to the average current midpoint price
- Proprietary Index pricing for futures-based indices
- Risk Panel: Cost is summed up for each month, especially useful for spread traders with ratios
What’s coming around the corner:
- Conditional Orders: Brackets, Triggers, Contingent Orders
- Realized P&L tab to see itemized P&L when you close a position
- Spread Grouping: in Risk Panel, choose the options to make a spread and manage risk as a spread.
- New Chart Package with options and stock charting!
- Auto Stager: set up groups of orders to trigger based on contingencies
Click here to watch an informative video on these new features!