Getting Started with TradeHawk
TradeHawk is a front-end stock and options trading platform. We are fully integrated with Tradier Brokerage. Tradier Brokerage is a broker dealer and a Fidelity portfolio company. When you open an account, you will open it at Tradier Brokerage. TradeHawk does NOT accept funds for trading.
To test TradeHawk with a test account, you will need to Sign Up with TradeHawk on our website (mytradehawk.com/sign-up). Once you have submitted your information, we will send you TradeHawk login in credentials. These credentials will allow you to use the platform in a test account for 7 days, without an account at Tradier Brokerage. We encourage you to use your 7 days to open your account with Tradier (brokerage.tradier.com/signup). It’s easy and doesn NOT require initial funding.
Now that you’ve signed up with us, follow these steps:
- Download the software to your computer: mytradehawk.com/download
- Launch TradeHawk from your desktop by double clicking the TradeHawk icon.
- Enter your TradeHawk username and password on this login screeen:
- You will then be asked to authorize TradeHawk to access your Tradier Brokerage Account or use the test account for 7 days. Make your choice. NOTE: if you do not have a Tradier Brokerage account, you will eventually need to open one to use TradeHawk for trading.
- Next, you will get a message that TradeHawk is now ready to use.
- From the main menu, choose the Hawk Icon and toggle to Hawk Command Center to get trading!